Friday, October 21, 2011

love letters

To you-

Hello, my love. I just wanted to write and tell you how amazing you are. I love you so much. You're so sweet and caring. I treasure every second with you. I love the way you sneak up behind me and wrap your arms around me waist. I love the way you hold me, kiss me, look at me. I love that we can stay up all night, talking about anything and everything...from trivial joking to deep philosophical pondering. I love that you truly listen to what I say, and respect me for my opinions and beliefs. You make me feel beautiful, loved, protected, smart, funny, desired and needed. I love that I can feel your love for me in every touch, see it in every smile, hear it in every whisper.

I know things aren't always perfect. We get mad at each other, we yell, we hurt each other's feelings sometimes. But each bad moment is so heavily outweighed by the good. I don't want perfect, anyways...where is the fun in that? I love our crazy life, and all the wonderful adventures we have and will continue to have. There's a big world out there, and I wouldn't want to see it with anyone else but you. You, who understands that the flower you pick out of a field will mean more to me than any store bought gift ever could. You, that I can cuddle, travel, relax, explore, debate, or just sit and do nothing with. I love that you're content whether we are out dancing all night, or just sitting and reading as the sun sets. You don't care if we're out until sunrise at concert, or just laying in the yard watching the clouds roll by.

You make me the best possible version of myself. I hope so much that I mean that same to you...that I make you feel all the joy, peace, wonder, passion, amusement, hope and love that you give to me.

P.S. ~ I hope I meet you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment